Friday, June 26, 2009

S'kay Blogger

I watched with amusement as Blogger stared at the blind covering the window. When he finally spoke, the words that came out didn't surprise me at all. "This window is filthy" he jibed, a clearly smug smile appearing on his lips. I rolled my eyes with inevitable disappointment and strolled towards the 'filthy' window. He stared at me with that smug grin on his face that would be enough to make his mother slap him, clearly pleased with himself, but that smile would soon vanish. I pinched the white ring attached to the 'window', and the gray blind flapped back...showing the glorious glistening sun, the orange tinted rooftops and the amber foliage, and most importantly, the crystal clear window. Blogger's smile faded then, and a new expression I enjoyed a lot more replaced it. At this point, I couldn't help but feel smug as my eyes bored onto Blogger's humiliated face. "S'kay Blogger, honest mistake", and suddenly he was filled with delight. He skipped off then, a dance in his step and I was glad he was content.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Dude, Holly, I had no idea you had WRITER'S VEIN in your body!
O:


[word verification-: beeme : verb : to grin and giggle madly : she beemeed in delight :]