Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Cat Suit

A cat suit - inspired by Jess.

Yawn. Ugg, morning. Sticky eyes, aching bones. Ew. My hand flopped over the toothbrush and dragged it over to my mouth. That's when it hit me. It's...I shuddered. Halloween. My head swung round as I moaned my head off..I wonder what Blogger will dress up in this year? I froze then. I heard a screeching noise coming from behind me. I swirled round quickly...but found nothing. Oooh, head rush, swung round to quickly. Then..

"BOOOO!". Blogger had jumped out of the shower. In-- a cat suit. After I had recovered from a near heart-attack, and after Blogger had stopped laughing and had lifted himself off the floor..I began to say...well..I wasn't sure what to say.

"Blogger. You..just, I don't-- I just". I took a quick breath. "A cat suit Blogger, really? Really?". He shrugged his shoulders, made cat motions with his hands...or "paws", and said "Prrr".


I hate halloween.

2 comments:

Jess said...

WOAH DUUUDE?!? You are THEE best story writer that has ever lived. You BETTER keep writing stuff like this! KAY!? Loving your blog :) xxxx

Anna said...

oh my god XD
this is EPIC
i had no idea you were a story writer.
and i already love those two, i can seriously see this being a tv show or something.

but the sad thing is...
...i would SO d what blogger did...
...haha...

anyway.
keep on trucking!

.anna.