Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Lava Lamp


Bloop, bloop, bloop.

The blobs collided with each other in a battle to reach the top of the lamp. Each blob bashed the other down and there was yet to be a victory. Of course there were no sounds of the colliding, so I made some noises myself.

Bloop, bloop.

My head was relaxed on my hands as I stared at the battling blobs. But then I noticed a shadow leering over the lava lamp, and me.
"Blogger, what are you doing?"
"I..am preying..."
I turned my head round to see his hands up in the air.
"...Like a kitty cat".
"You have a weird obsession with cats, Blogger".
I was surprised he didn't make hissing sounds, but when he stalked off towards the kitchen, I saw a fake tail swinging from side to side, glued onto his trousers. It only took me a minute to realize...
"Did you cut my pillow up?!?" He turned his head round slowly then, only to give me a sheepish grin.
"Nooo". And then he ran for it, screaming, "You'll never take me alive!" as he ran. I screamed after him...
"COWARD!" I made a grunting noise and folded my arms in anger. When I turned around to concentrate on the lava lamp, I heard an unusual thumping sound, and muffled screams. As I stared out the window, there was Blogger, attacking the window..and a little way behind him, was Chewy, the neighbors dog. The muffled screams became louder, and began to sound more like a little girl screaming. As I stretched my arms, pretending to yawn, I walked slowly, casually up to the window. I stood there, with a smug grin on my face, and waved to Blogger as he ran around the garden...screaming, like a little girl.

1 comment:

Anna said...

oh, blogger, you evil minx >:3

this and the others made me LOL so hard i stopped breathing for a second.

hey, you wouldn't mind if i drew those two the way i see them in my head, would you?
it's really itchy in my brain right now.

so long,
.anna.

new on scribblestars:
the marvellously magical marjoram manor
chapters I-IV